can we make a blog called bad waterfall ideas where we suggest awful additions? ill go first:
- your post operates like youtube videos, and tells you if you did as well as the last post, and rates it 1-10. you cant turn it off.
- tags blacklisted block every account that posts under it.
- the blogs are no longer called blogs, but boats. boats used to ride the waterfall.
- group blogs become a thing. anyone can join and post whatever they want, and the original creator cannot remove them. they can also rename the blog- oh sorry, BOAT, to anything they want
- waterfall gains a hexcode color option for the background of the site. only one person can change it at a time. you have to buy the option. it is applied to everyone's dashboards.
- thell announces that everyone on the site must come up with a rantsona in order to not be immediately banned
-replace the background of every post with an animated GIF of a waterfall (stretched to fit the post). for ambiance
- Everytime you come on the site, an extremely loud recording of Niagara Falls plays.
- Everytime you recieve an ask, an extremely loud splash sound plays, like something was thrown off a waterfall (optional toggle: add a goofy scream)
- Everytime you reblog a post, the 'loading' screen gets replaced with a giant, badly stretched gif of a waterfall or a wave wooshing over the screen
- All emotes are water related. All of them. Even the fire ones.
- Replace the rules and ToS texts with trivia about waterfalls. In multiple languages.
- Everytime you click on any link on the site, have random useless trivia about water and waterfalls appear in an obnoxiously formatted pop-up, i.e "Did u know? Water is wet"